Invest successfully in the future, tap the potential of the leading Open Source Service Management solution OTRS. To compete successfully in saturated markets, today’s service organizations must deliver measurable value and high quality services at optimized costs. The Open Source Service Management Software OTRS helps companies to demonstrably reduce service costs. It is license-free, saves valuable resources by increasing efficiency and is easy to integrate. OTRS is therefore a powerful alternative to inflexible and expensive third-party solutions on the market.
Your guide to a valuable investment. As sustainable as it gets.
- A proven global player with “Made in Germany” products.
- Provider of (IT-) service management solutions based on the open source software OTRS.
- Long-term customer relationships for more than 12 years.
- Quality and reliability as first priority in software development – trend evaluation with focus on sustainability.
- Distribution of recurring revenue over more than 1,000 contract customers.
- Minimal cancellation rate due to role of trusted advisor.
- Rapid adaptation to market requirements due to release cycles of less than 12 months.
- Easy market entry through high flexibility.
- Availability in more than 40 languages.
- Distribution of the software by worldwide user group and access to a user pool of more than 150,000 organizations.
- Experienced management team
- Loyal employees with comprehensive technical expertise
Unique Selling Points
Only manufacturer of the software
Owner of OTRS source code
German workmanship, developers almost exclusively in Germany
- Solid earnings base with high cash flow generation.
- More than 70% of sales are generated in growing market segments (IT Security, Customer Service, Air/Space Defense, Public Sector, Healthcare, Facility Management). Recurring revenues of 70%.